This is a great document, Melissa-- congrats to your school for creating it.

Elizabeth Dewey
Teaching/Learning Center, Delta College
University Center, MI 48710
989.686.9587

I present a workshop called "Cite Right- How to Use the Research You Find!" and it deals with plagiarism, citing, summarizing, paraphrasing, quoting, common knowledge, citation styles, and some samples of good and bad work from: Learning in the Academy: An Introduction to the Culture of Scholarship, Creighton University, College of Arts & Sciences, 2nd printing, 2005 which can be found at: http://puffin.creighton.edu/ccas/forms/LearninginAcademy.pdf

I present this to graduate and undergraduate students, as we find this is a problem across the board!

Sincerely,
Melissa

Melissa Thomas, J.D.
Graduate Student Learning Assistance Coordinator
Tomás Rivera Center for Student Success
University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, Texas  78249