From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jane Hersh
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 4:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Organizational Structures

Dear Colleagues:

Like many other community colleges around the country, people holding
key positions at our community college are retiring.  As a result, we
are re-evaluating the organizational reporting structure on our campus
with regard to our Learning Center and TRIO programs.  Your input is
requested regarding your institution's organizational structure.  If
possible, please also attach your organizational chart with your
response to the following questions:

1) Type of institution: community college or university, public or
private.

	PUBLIC COMMUNITY COLLEGE

2) Total number of students at your institution.	19,000+

3) Under what main functional division does your Learning Center report
(i.e. instruction, student services, library, or other)?

	INSTRUCTION -- LIBRARY

4) What is the specific title of your Learning Center head?

	DIRECTOR, ACADEMIC SUPPORT PROGRAMS AND SERVICES

5) To whom does the Learning Center head report?

	DEAN OF LIBRARY

(NO TRIO PROGRAM HERE AT FULLERTON COLLEGE)

6) Under what main functional division(s) (i.e. instruction, students
services, library, or other) do your federal TRIO programs report (i.e.
Student Support Services, Educational Talent Search, Veterans Upward
Bound)?

7) What are the specific titles of your TRIO project directors?

8) To whom do your TRIO project directors report?

Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback!

Jane Hersh
Coordinator, Prescott Learning Center
Yavapai College
1100 E. Sheldon Street