I'm interested.  Please include me.  Thanks.

Cheryl

Cheryl E. Saunders, Ph.D.
Director
University Learning Center
P. O. Box 7124
Grand Forks, ND 58202
701-777-4406

Hi everyone! I hope you have enjoyed the resources I have put out there, like "Cite Right!"  You can check out more of the resources we have at: http://www.utsa.edu/trcss/gsla/resources.html

We have been working on this new arena- Graduate Student Learning Assistance- for almost a year now, and have built a pretty decent program around our students' needs.

From the attendance at my CRLA workshop on graduate student learning assistance, I know there are some members out there who are interested in Graduate & Professional student learning assistance...

If you could take a minute to fill out this QUICK survey, I would greatly appreciate it!  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=833182788597  We are trying to create a new SIG for this special area of learning assistance, and I need at least 10 people to join me in asking for it!

Sincerely,
Melissa

Melissa Thomas, J.D.
Graduate Student Learning Assistance Coordinator
Tomás Rivera Center for Student Success
University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, Texas  78249