-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marlene K Sedillos
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 8:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PLATO costs ballpark

I don't know the original cost, but there is also a yearly cost.

Deb Pratt <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Hi,
Would anyone be willing to share with me the "pieces" of PLATO they use
and a ballpark of the cost?  I'm not ready to chase down specifics, but
I would like to compare it generally with something like A+dvancer or
SkillsBank.
Regards,
Deborah Pratt
Director, Advising Center Lab