-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandeford-Lyons, Stacey
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ideas for campus wide writing program

Colleagues,

My current challenge is to address the English and writing needs of the
underprepared students attending my university, without traditional
developmental courses. Would you kindly share any ideas or innovative
programs that you have implemented on your campus? Our needs are great.
I am meeting with my VP for Academic Affairs today!

Stacey Sandeford-Lyons

Johnson C. Smith University

Director--Freshman Through Senior Year Experience

Telephone:  (704) 378-1114 & Fax (704) 378-3528

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

browser to

browser to