Hello Listers.
Our school requires our students to take a computer competency exam upon
entrance to the university. The test covers basic to intermediate skills
in Word and PowerPoint. I am looking for an educational software
training tool to purchase for our learning center. Students often ask
how they can prepare for the test, and all I have now is a few pretty
lame online resources.
Thanks for any recommendations you can make.
Chrisa

Chrisa Hotchkiss
Director of Learning Services
The Teaching and Learning Center