813-974-9281

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McConnell, Antoinette
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 4:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Critical Thinking for Beginning College Students

Hello:

Anyone ideas for course work on critical thinking and questioning for
developing a research paper.  Want to introduce students in their first
semester to these concepts.

Thank you.

Antoinette McConnell

Northeastern Illinois University