Mary,

While this is not a pad of paper, I post the attached file on my WebCT course page so that my students can print their own note paper. On our campus, students can print for free in the student labs and most printers default to two-sided printing so this file comes out as one page with the note format on both sides. If you prefer it without the lines, you can go to "Borders and Shading" in the "Table Properties" to remove the horizontal lines. We also make stacks of this available in the faculty office so that faculty can just grab some when they need it in class (or for anyone who forgets his/hers).

Cathleen

Cathleen Carosella
Reading & Study Skills Coordinator
Managing Editor, Clio
CASA - KT G30
(260) 481-0541
>>> [log in to unmask] 11/05/06 4:42 PM >>>
Hi,
     Does anyone have a purchase source for Cornell Note Paper (pads)?  I would like our bookstore to make them available for student purchase.  If I could give the bookstore a source, they will likely make them available.  Thanks for your help.

Mary Weller
Reading and Study Skills Instructor
Kellogg Community College
450 North Avenue