Oh, I don't want anyone thinking I or my school created the Learning in the Academy document.

It is fantastic and we use it as a source in our presentation called Cite Right...

Cite Right can be viewed at our website (University of Texas at San Antonio) as a streaming video and PPT:
http://www.utsa.edu/trcss/gsla/resources.html

Sincerely,
Melissa

Melissa Thomas, J.D.
Graduate Student Learning Assistance Coordinator
Tomás Rivera Center for Student Success
University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, Texas  78249