Attached is one I have used for high school students. Quick, simple to
score and give pretty accurate results.
Amy

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Henderson
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 2:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Learning Styles workshop

If you reply to Liz' request on spicing up a learning styles
presentation, can you add the following? I'm looking for a BRIEF, paper
and pencil, learning styles inventory, written at a basic (high school?)
reading level. Most inventories I have found are either 1) on line or 2)
use vocabulary that causes most of my students to struggle or 3) takes
30+ minutes.

THANKS!!!!

Sue Henderson

Assistant Director, University College at the Polytechnic Campus Arizona
State University
7001 East Williams Field Road
Academic Center Building room 80, Mail Code 0180 Mesa, AZ  85212
(480)727-1457 * fax (480)727-1714
http://uc.asu.edu * http://east.asu.edu/learningcenter