Hi all,

We are in the process of putting a tutor training program in place possibly using the CRLA ceritification guidelines, and I have ordered the CRLA Tutor Training handbook to review.

I am curious to know what resources other programs are using for training tutors, especially graduate student and peer tutors.

Warmest regards and thanks,

Holly
-----
Holly Salmon
Director of the Center for Learning Resources
University of New Haven
Maxcy Hall 108
office hours: M 8am-11:30am, W 8am-4pm
203.932.7415 (voice-mail)