I use this song when I teach compound relations and relational algebras.
Thanks to Gavin Clarkson for finding this (where would we be without
	UTube) and of course to Doug White, who first analyzed the song
	in Connections in 2001
http://www.insna.org/Connections-Web/Volume24-2/242-Nutworks.pdf

so, here you go, boys and girls, fun and games and compound relations
	in kentucky, virginia, alabama, georgia, and so forth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MEO4xRnrT0