I've been looking for network studies about how individuals rebuild/
recover their own social networks following some disruption of their
network.  I had expected to find something, for example, from the
Katrina diaspora, but I find nothing yet published. What I have found
pertained more to organizations than to individuals. So, I turn to
SOCNET in the hopes that someone might provide some useful pointers ...

I suggest any responses be sent to me directly ... I'll summarize and
re-post (with attribution unless otherwise requested) ...

thanks!
Steve

Steve Abrams, PhD Candidate  | Fingers: [log in to unmask]
Interactive and              | Eyes: 274 ICS2
   Collaborative Technologies | Mouth: (949)824-3301
School of Information and Computer Sciences, Dept. Informatics
Irvine, CA  92697-3425       | AIM/YIM/Skype: ucisteveabrams
                http://www.ics.uci.edu/~sabrams