Hi all,

Is there anyone studying the role of online social support networks
among people living with HIV/AIDS (in any country)?

If so, I would appreciate emailing me back please. I have been working
on the literature review on this topic and cannot find current papers
that use methodology to identify online network patterns of individuals
with HIV/AIDS.  If you know of any current article, please let me know.

Thank you,

Peter