From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Laura Bell
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RM: looking for jobs after retirement: Elder care records

Many of the Records Management professionals have started their own
business as records management consultants after their retirement. I was
wondering has anyone seen RM professionals start a business caring for
the records of the elderly?  It seems to me that there are many older
people who need advice on their records, financial and otherwise.  I am
sure their caretakers would appreciate advice and guidance on what to do
with mounds of paper from medical claims, bills, etc.  Does anyone know
of existing companies?

Ms. Laura F. Bell

DOT Directives & Records Management

Office of the Secretary of Transportation

202-366-9761