Hi Gang,

Scott is trying to put together the web pages for 2007 and needs a ATM
schedule....

Please provide me with some ideas for monthly meeting programs.

Some things I want to explore...
1.  Batterys and chargers

2.  Optics cleaning

3.  Collimation (perhaps in time for spring viewing)

4.  Imaging software and intro to imaging

5.  Clean and fixup club scopes

6.  How to buy and sell on astromart

Please consider sharing your talent and time with the rest of us!

I would also like to see some programs on observing...types of equipment
for different areas of interest  (lunar, solar, planets, deepsky, etc.)..

Have a great holiday season...

Clear Sky!
--
Chuck  Broward