Hi ATM'ers and Observers,

On this cloudy day I have been playing around with my PDA.

I discovered that I can download "What's up Doc" from:
http://www.astronomyclub.org/wud.htm

and save it as a text file, then import it into my PDA Memo section.

A most handy reference for the month...

Whats Up Doc is a two page text file that references sky objects to the

Astronomical Leagues various observing clubs/groups.

This coming year I would love to see some AAC members receive
certificates from the AstroLeague after completing their observing programs.

With the above file and several astronomical programs like Astromist,
and Planetarium you have a powerful observing tool in your shirt pocket.

Also,  added to possible subjects for 2007 ATM meetings.  Build your own
Telescope,  Build a Personalized Observing Table, Collimating SCTs and
MAKs,  and Sundials.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the above.

Clear Sky

Chuck

--
Chuck  Broward