BESTers educating BESTers, what a wonderful way
to share the Holidays.

MARTIN,ELIZABETH J wrote:
> Thank you to everyone that responded to my question!  I look forward to
> perhaps discussing this, and other topics, during the upcoming
> semester.  Everyone's information has been excellent and extremely
> helpful!  I'm glad I asked.  Thanks again!
> Happy Holiday!
> -Liz
>
> --
> MARTIN,ELIZABETH J

Dr. Ann C. Wilkie                          Tel: (352)392-8699
Soil and Water Science Department          Fax: (352)392-7008
University of Florida-IFAS
P.O. Box 110960                         E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Gainesville, FL 32611-0960
Campus location: Environmental Microbiology Laboratory (Bldg. 246).
http://campusmap.ufl.edu/
BioEnergy and Sustainable Technology Society
http://grove.ufl.edu/~bests/