Hi,

I'm puzzled in my research. In my current project, I need to compare
two groups of different networks. In Group 1, there are 30 different
networks. In Group 2, 20 different networks. The average size of the
first group(nodes around 300) is larger than the second group(nodes
around 80).

I calculated the values such as eigenvector and betweenness centrality
for both groups, and found that these values are consistently larger in
group 1 than in group 2. How can I interpret the results? Am I
justified to say that nodes in Group 1 are more central than in Group
2?  Thanks.

Jason