Dear friends and colleagues,

Does anyone know whether there is a good program to show qualitative network
relationships as they evolve through time?

All I have is the dates when particular entities (i.e., three different
kinds) emerged and whether they connected to each other over time.  In
other words, it's historical data.

I am not sure whether doing it in Pajek would be overkill since I don't have
any quantitative data to map.

Ideally, I'd like to use a program that is simple to use given my current
needs and that has a nice graphical interface.

Thanks for your help,

Yosem