Dear friends and colleagues.

I have career sequence data for hundreds of people. It seems like this :

serial,name,organization,position,start,end
1,John,IBM,developer,1995,1997
1,John,IBM,manager,1997,1998
1,John,HP,developer,1998,1999
2,Kim,SUN,manager,1993,2000
2,Kim,MS,counselor,1995,1998
2,KIM,Google,manager,2001,2006
2,KIM,HP,counselor,1999,2003

A person can have multiple positions at a moment. (IMHO, This seems critical
issue in analyzing career path.) I want to analyze people transfer between
organizations (or organization*position)

Analysis Purpose :
   - What is the main route going to some organization and position?
   - If I'm searching the person whom I can ask how to develop my career,
who is the right person?
   - What is the difference of people career path between 1990s and 2000s?
   - ...

I'm looking for analysis software for that purpose.
Any software recommendations and references are thanksful.

Best Regards.

Cyram Co., LTD.
Algorithm Team.
Se Kwon Kim