Hey everyone,

I need Saltmarsh (Sharp-Tailed) Sparrow for a lifer, and I want to check out
Shiloh Marsh Road since they've been reported there recently.  Only trouble
is I don't know where it is.  I do see that there is a little area on page
81 of the DeLorme south of the US 1/rt. 3 junction called "Shiloh."  Is it
one of those unmarked, little roads right off of rt. 3?  It looks to be
right at the Volusia/Brevard county lines.  Is this where I need to head?  I
just don't wanna drive all the way out there and be wrong!

Thanks for the help in advance!

Good birding,

John Thomton
Orlando, Orange Co.