The "Duck" was still at the usual location; Vierra Wetlands, Cell 3
yesterday. I only post this as out of area birders and others, who for
some reason could not get down, look for updates in making a decision to
chase.

An interesting aside is I received a frantic (my words) cell phone  call
from a MI couple who had called me the prior day looking for directions
to the Masked Duck which I gave them. I asked where they were.  She told
me and I directed her to head down the cell 3 dike going the correct way
on the one way (they were walking), telling her to watch on the right at
about 50 yards from the landmark bench.  As she was walking I told her
to watch for the Coots it seems to associate with. She kept walking, I
kept taking to her and then I heard, 'there it is I see it'.  End of a
happy story as it was a lifer for them.

--
Murray Gardler
9400 Merriweather Drive