I took a 20 minute walk through my neighborhood in Northeast St. Petersburg
this morning and observed a large number of Pine Warblers that must have came
in  overnight. Also had 3) Red-tailed Hawks circling about 1:00PM while I was
putting up the Christmas lights. One of the two juveniles was diving
threateningly at the adult, but in a couple minutes they drifted off over  Mangrove
Bay Golf Course. Birds seen were as follows.

3) Red-tailed Hawk ( 1 adult )
2) Sharp-shinned Hawk ( 1 adult )
1) Coopers' Hawk
1) Red-shouldered Hawk