Hey Everybirdy,

  What a super morning at North Lake Jessup Conservation  area.  A little
comraderie and some great birds.  Got there nice and  early, followed by Paul
Huber and Ken Schmidt, later by Terry Donovan, Ellen and  Jeff Safariguy.  All
got great looks at the Vermillion.
  Paul, Ken and I wandered the field for a while after  getting the
Flycatcher.  We worked the grasses for sparrows.  As I was  shooting a Meadowlark a
nearby Wren caught my eye.  took a closer look for  a pic to find a Sedge and
Marsh Wren and at the time, a mystery sparrow who was  responding to some wren
pisching.  Was able to get a few quick shots off,  Paul had expressed he thought
it was a LeConte's, and upon getting home, I find  he was correct!!  Good
call Paul!
  A flock of some 50+ American Pipits, several Wilson's  Snipe, tons of
Savannah Sparrows, a good handful of Eastern Phoebes.  3+  Northern Harriers, 4
Bald Eagles, 3 Sandhill Cranes.
  It's a soft mud walk, boots are recommended especially  if you want to
wander as it can be a little softer here and there but nothing to  get stuck in.
By all means you can stay dry and still see good stuff as  well if that's a
worry for you.  Really is a neat place to walk  around.
  Will post pics on my site later  tonight.

See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville,  Florida
_www.pbase.com/boidpikchas_ (http://www.pbase.com/boidpikchas)