Hello, All.

I was pulled into the vortex of Lake Lotus while I was
out doing chores around 2 PM. Couldn't help it. Had to
drive too close.

Part of the increased tug was that Paul Hueber had
told me he was tracking Golden-crowned Kinglets there
a week ago. Today, I found 2 visually and heard
possibly 2 more nearby.

Also seen/heard during a rather quick walk around:

Great Blue Heron
Great Egret
Snowy Egret
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Northern Cardinal
Eastern Phoebe
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
House Wren
Myrtle Warbler
Palm Warbler
Belted Kingfisher
Pied-billed Grebe
Forster's Tern
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Gray Catbird
Orange-crowned Warbler

Lake Lotus is opened Wednesday-Sunday and is located
off of Maitland Blvd. to the west of I-4.Nice
boardwalk and nature trails there. Wish I could hang
out there more often.

Nearby at work I had Pine Warblers, Blue-headed Vireo,
and a female Black-throated Blue Warbler.

Andrew Boyle
Orlando, FL