Just got back from Horseshoe Beach.  Took my sister over as she as never seen a white pelican.  We did see some in the distance.  Will have to try Cedar Key in Levy County next week as they come in closer to shore there.
Started off with a few Loggerhead Shrikes

Laughing gulls
Brown pelicans
Ring billed gulls
Double Crested Cormorant
Osprey
White ibis
Blue Heron
Eastern Phoebe
and on the way home we past a beautiful Eagle sitting near the road.  We turned around and made another turn around to sit and watch him for quite awhile.  He was a perfect picture against the sky sitting on his perch.
Bright white head and yellow beak.  He watched us  as much as we watched him I think.
Sharon Fronk
Old Town
Dixie County