Hi  All,
Please send me any  interesting bird sightings in West-Central  Florida for
this past fall for inclusion in the Florida Field  Naturalist, published by
Florida Ornithological Society. The focus of this  quarterly report is on
rare/unusual birds and other interesting sightings (high  numbers, interesting
behavior, breeding status, etc). If you are unsure whether  your sighting qualifies,
please send it to me anyway. The West-Central area  includes: Pasco,
Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee & Sarasota counties. If you have any  significant
bird observations from this past fall (August 1st – November 30th)  in these
counties please e-mail them to me at: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])
PLEASE follow this  format when putting your report together. And PLEASE put
all  your
observations in phylogenetic order, not in random or chronological  order

Species
Number of individuals
Date(s)
Location (including  county)
Observers
Details for species rare or difficult to distinguish  from common species, or
any unusual behavior or notes.

All observers  whose sightings are published are acknowledged fully in  FFN.
Thank  you!
Brian  Ahern
Tampa, FL.
Photos: _http://community.webshots.com/user/floridanature_