Florida Free Culture
< http://uf.freeculture.org/ >

Hey everyone,

Hope you had a good Spring Break. There are 3 events this week that you
may be interested in.

Florida Free Culture meeting
----------------

Tomorrow, March 19th, Florida Free Culture will be showing a video of a
talk by Eben Moglen, a lawyer at the Free Software Foundation, about
free software. It's a very eloquent statement about software and
society, so we hope we'll see you there.

Where: Turlington room 1315
When: Monday, March 19, 6:30pm

AlaCloud.net meeting
----------------

There will be an AlaCloud.net meeting at the Civic Meeting Center on
March 20th at 6pm. Come by if you're interested in community wireless
networks!

Alacloud: http://alacloud.net/?q=node/24
CMC: 1021 W. University Ave.
(http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1021+w+university+ave,+gainesville+fl&z=15&ll=29.653076,-82.335277&spn=0.017342,0.052142&om=1&iwloc=addr)

GatorLUG meeting
----------------

GatorLUG will be meeting at Virtually Cuban this month at March 21st at
6pm. The main event will be a programming contest, but there will be
many others just hanging out. Come by if you're interested in free and
open source software.

GatorLUG: http://www.gatorlug.org/node/146
Virtually Cuban: 2409 SW 13th St.
(http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Virtually%2BCuban,%2BSW%2B13th%2Bgainesville)