Florida Free Culture
< http://uf.freeculture.org/ >

This week in free culture...

--Media Ownership workshop--

Tomorrow, Monday April 16, our vice-pres Gavin Baker will be hosting a
workshop on media ownership at 6:00 pm at the Civic Media Center (1021
W. University Ave.). If you're disappointed with the state of media in
America, please come!

http://uf.freeculture.org/2007/04/14/media-ownership-workshop-monday/

--Gainesville Underground Technology Conference--

This Wednesday, April 18, from 5-8pm will be the Underground Tech
Conference. There will be discussions about the music industry, music
distribution, making money with a Web 2.0 business, blogging, and more.

The event will be at the Gainesville Technology Enterprise Center, 2153
SE Hawthorne Rd. Email me if you need a ride and we can try to arrange
something!
http://www.google.com/maps?daddr=2153+SE+Hawthorne+Rd,+Gainesville,+FL+32641,+USA

See http://www.orangeply.com/blog/?p=23 for more details.

Thanks and have a good week!