Florida Free Culture
< http://uf.freeculture.org/ >

Dear NEW subscribers: If you are not sure why you are receiving this email,
you probably put your name on our list for Free Your PC two weeks ago. Should
you not wish to receive any more emails from us, please follow the
unsubscribe directions at the bottom. This is our announce list, if you want
to participate more, please consider also joining FFC-DISCUSS-L.
More info, right column: http://uf.freeculture.org

This Wednesday evening we will again be hosting CopyNight at Tim & Terry's at
7pm. Please feel free to attend and bring all your friends who might be
interested in this fun social gathering. It's not all about copyright, we
promise!
More info: http://uf.freeculture.org/2007/10/23/wednesday-time-for-copynight/

Furthermore, if you aren't subscribed to our blog you might not know that
submissions for Open Art 2008 are open and will be so till Monday, October
29th. This means 6 more days in which you can submit your snapshot, collage
or artwork to be displayed in an exhibit during spring semester as well as be
available online under a Creative Commons license.
More information: http://uf.freeculture.org/openart

Finally, if you were interested in the applications we installed during Free
Your PC and where you can find them, here is the list:
http://uf.freeculture.org/wiki/Free_Your_PC

Hendrik Grahl
President, Florida Free Culture

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS:
To leave this list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   signoff FFC-L

JOIN THE DISCUSSION:
To join the discussion list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   subscribe FFC-DISCUS-L