ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:       9 November 2007

To:         All UF Graduate Students

From:       Hannah Vander Zanden

            UF Graduate Student Council Secretary

RE:         UF Graduate Student Council Meeting: November 15

The next Graduate Student Council Meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. at Room
230 in the Florida Gym on Thursday, 15 November 2007.

Our guest speaker is the Director of the UF Counseling Center (Jacquie
Resnick, PhD) who will be speaking about bullying. Other agenda items
include updates on recent activities, including the Bill of Rights and
community service initiatives.

Pizza will be provided as usual. See you there!

For more information, visit the website at http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc/wp/. If
you have any questions, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or the GSC
President, Ranaldo Allen at [log in to unmask]