I like ADAPTERZ.COM--prices are much better than locally, shipping is cheap enough--probably less than gas--and it will be here in a few days.

> I've found a few places offering such a converter online, but I would
> feel ridiculous having a half-ounce part shipped to me. Anyone know how
> difficult it'd be to splice this together myself?

A small half-ounce part can be placed in a letter envelope and mailed for $0.39.

Even if the company decides to charge $3 for shipping, as many do to
avoid thinking, this is still not a bad price to save 15 minutes of
your time.

--
Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one.

Building a website is a piece of cake.