On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Allen S. Rout wrote:

>>> On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:37:24 -0500, Bill Mercer <[log in to unmask]> said:
>

>> For some reason when I saw this message subject, I thought of Catherine Bell. :)
>
> Who's that?

When thinking about the subject and the racks themselves, I kept
thinking of this dialog from Braveheart:

William: We'll make spears. Hundreds of them. Long spears, twice as long
as a man.

Hamish: That long?

William: Ay.

Hamish: Some men are longer than others.

Campbell: Your mother's been telling stories about me again, ah?

  Jon Lewis                   |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |