G'day, all.

I'm working on a moonlight project for which a sort of bug tracking
system would be useful, in a more feature tracking sort of role.  I've
heard a bunch about RT, so I decided to try that out first.
Unfortunately, when I got it up and running and started looking for a
web ticket entry form, I got a big "no".

The RT fora seem unanimous:  "Write a little form app that sends email
to RT, and use email as the sole entry channel".  Piffle.

I'd like to have a system which provides some web initial data entry
out of the box, rather than installing a system which means I have to
write a system. :)

Any preferences to report?

- Allen S. Rout