On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, John Waaser wrote:

> I sent you a message that I was interested, and never got a response.
>
> Is it still available?
>
> I sure could use a working laser printer at this point....

I sent you several responses.  I'm going to assume that yahoo ate them,
which is why I'm replying through the list.

The printer has not been claimed yet.  Unfortunately, they finally fixed
the lock on the vault door, and I'm now locked out of there.  I'll see
tomorrow if I can get access to the room again (and if the printer is even
still there).

  Jon Lewis                   |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |