> This doesn't sound like surveillance, more like a portfolio. A way
> for the kids to come home and say "hey mom, look what I did in
> school today!"

The idea of a portfolio is that you self-select a small subset of your
work that's the best, and then advertise yourself with it.

The idea of surveillance is that all your work is available for
inspection all the time, and you have no choice about it.

Allen, have you found anything similar to 'clear private data',
'cookie (journal) manager', 'run this app without journaling', or
multiple journal identities/personalities?

							Brian