I'm trying to install PerfCtr on two different architectures and have
the kernel source for both.  However the patches won't take, and I think
I've figured out why.  Many of the files that are trying to be patched
are simply not in the source.  For example, it is trying to patch
"/arch/x86_64/ia32/ia32entry.S" but there is nothing in the ia32
directory other than "Makefile".  There are other such files that are
trying to be patched and do not exist.  Perhaps I don't have the
complete source (not sure how ...)?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

~Mark Oden