redhat has some case studies and success stories linked from their home page.

WSJ, NewsForge, Money, Forbes article archives.

dan

On 5/10/07, Ryan Wilkerson <[log in to unmask] > wrote:
I am writing a paper about open source software as a viable alternative
to closed source commercial software and was wondering if anyone out
there had some suggestions for good resources. I have a few articles
from around the net and was going to use the cathedral and the bazaar to
highlight some of the strengths of open source. Any other resources you
would recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Ryan