>>The mind boggles at the sheer wonderfulness of powerful servers
>>with lots of bandwidth being devoted to such an utterly useless
>>purpose. I haven't seen anything more brilliantly stupid
>>since text-mode Quake!

Bill,
Gee whiz, sometimes it's a good thing to play with brilliant and
quirky "bits."  They are spring boards (catalysts) which nurtures the
genuine and pragmatic applications.

A great scholar once said,
"LISP has jokingly been called "the most intelligent way to misuse a
computer". I think that description is a great compliment because it
transmits the full flavor of liberation: it has assisted a number of
our most gifted fellow humans in thinking previously impossible
thoughts."

- Edsger Dijkstra, (Communications of the Association for Computing Machinery), 15:10

Cheers and beers,
--Nong (too optimistic...Bah!)

"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything
original." -- Sir Ken Robinson
http://ted.com/tedtalks/tedtalksplayer.cfm?key=ken_robinson