On Friday 08 June 2007 05:54 am, Mauricio Tavares wrote:

> 	Religious question: wu-ftpd or proftpd and why?

Since vsftpd seems to be getting so much support I thought I'd jump in
to say that our hosting control panel uses proftpd, and manages it's
configuration packages.  And we're very happy with it's extreme
flexibility.

If we could get this much customizability (new word <smile>) and
security from a shell, we'd probably start offering shell accounts
again <smile, again>.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
P.O. Box 52200, Riverside, CA  92517