Hi Justin,

GatorJUG <http://gatorjug.org>and GatorLUG <http://gatorlug.org>are two
local user groups that you might enjoy. While not affiliated with UF, they
attract many computer enthusiasts and have interesting presentations. You'll
find a list of some other groups
<http://www.myjavaserver.com/%7Egatorjug/UserGroups.html>on the GatorJUG
site. FYI: Brion Vibber, CTO of Wikipedia, is giving a presentation at
GatorJUG 9/12! Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mike Levin <http://www.swampcast.com>