Hi Justin,

GatorJUG and GatorLUG are two local user groups that you might enjoy. While not affiliated with UF, they attract many computer enthusiasts and have interesting presentations. You'll find a list of some other groups on the GatorJUG site. FYI: Brion Vibber, CTO of Wikipedia, is giving a presentation at GatorJUG 9/12! Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mike Levin