Has anyone else had any problems getting Ruby on Rails projects working
using fastcgi or fcgi on Redhat 5 + Apache 2?
We've seen problems with some projects where the fcgi script won't run
or stay running, while others work fine.  A clean install of all
components following numerous documentation examples yields failure.
The stuff I've seen online says to just use a different web server than
Apache (even an article in redhat magazine) but I'd prefer to keep a
packaged system such as Apache if possible.
Anyone with any insight can contact me offlist.  Thanks!
-Jesse