Brett Presnell wrote:
> I have two takers already, so it's gone.
>
> Brett Presnell <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>
>> Free to a good home: Motorola SURFboard cable modem (SB5100). Works
>> fine when connected to a computer through the USB port, but the
>> ethernet port appears to be broken (whether by lighting or heat or
>> what, I don't know).  This might be easy to fix, but I've already
>> bought a replacement, so I don't need it anymore.

Two takers? Ooooh... does this mean they get to battle it out at the
next meeting? We can clear out the pit and let them go at it. If they
can't finish each other off bare-handed, we can start lobbing tools of
the trade into the pit with them... I can't wait to see a strangulation
via the USB cable on a mouse!  :)

--
Jon Akers