Hi Shelby,

You refer specifically to the actions of UF housing/ DHnet. I know it might not help you specifically, however, I have included their simplified connection guide for Win & Mac users in an attachment so that others might be able to help you. You can also try the trouble shooting line: 392.2161 x 10191 (leave a message as many Windows & Mac people have been having issues as well). I would also recommend you submit a HAWK request if the system has been fixed to allow for it.

Also you may want to get in touch with a man at housing named Rob Holland < [log in to unmask]> as he may be able to help or at least get you in touch with the right people. When I was in IRHA (Inter-Residence Hall Association) ages ago he was often present at IRHA meetings and understood that some of us choose to use Linux and was at least willing to listen to our needs, and lately I know that he has been part of the volunteer housing staff members that have gone door to door (on unpaid hours) to help people fix their DHnet issues.

Nicholas Stack
(Former member of TAC and former MAL in IRHA ages ago in the years 2001-2002)