Please excuse my crude rant from yesterday.  Back when Sony surreptitiously
installed their root kit on my hard drive (without my permission or
knowledge), I wanted to spit blood.  So, you can just imagine my mindset
regarding Vista.

BTW, over the holidays, I introduced Eric to F# (pronouced F sharp) and
Fortress, because he revels in mastering different programming languages.
I'm relieved that he has put F# on the back burner.

Live long and proser,
Nong

--
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything
original."             -- Sir Ken Robinson

http://ted.com/tedtalks/tedtalksplayer.cfm?key=ken_robinson