On Dell's UF Premier site
GeForce 7300 GT 256 MB Dual DVI DDRII PCI Express: $91.17 delivered.

Dell part number A0687681

>>> Avi Baumstein <[log in to unmask]> 01/23 5:25 PM >>>

So I'm upgrading at work, and my new computer has PCI-E, so my old
video
card won't work. Anyone have any suggestions for good video cards with
Dual-DVI (and of course, good linux support)? I just need something
for
general office type work, so I'm thinking around the $100 range.

Browsing on Newegg, most of the dual-DVI cards I found (at least in
the
reasonable price range) are ATI Radeon based, but last time I went
looking, their linux support was crappy to non-existant, and I haven't
seen much recently that indicates thats changed. My old card is an
Nvidia, and has worked well, is Nvidia still a good choice? Any
particular model to look for?

Thanks,

-avi