It's a party to celebrate the announcement of the Linux Kernel 16 years ago.

Eat (grilled stuff), drink (libations of all kinds) and celebrate software
freedom at Fiber Optics Plus from 6pm to ? (probably around 10pm) this
Saturday (August 25).

Play fun games like "Pen the tail on Darl McBride". We may even have a Wii or
2 on hand. Rumors of other network based games abound (Armagetron or
Scorched3d anyone?).

It's possible that Tux himself might make an appearance.

We are asking for either a $5 donation to cover the food costs or bring some
food or dessert to share.

RSVP to me ([log in to unmask]) to give us some idea of how many are coming
(also let me know if you plan to bring something to eat).

Location: Fiber Optics Plus (117 NW 16th Ave, Gainesville, FL 32601)

Map link here: http://www.gatorlug.org/node/181

--
Clinton Collins, President
GatorLUG, Gainesville, FL