On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 16:18 -0400, Allen S. Rout wrote:

> OK, then point me at the conventional web-ticket-entry URL; since I've
> already got RT running, I see no reason not to use it if it does what
> I want.

It depends a bit on how you setup your server. My server is dedicated to
RT, so the base URL is the RT login screen. Did you follow the install
directions, including FastCGI or mod_perl?

See the section 'Setting up the Web Interface' at:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ManualInstallation

or one of the Distro specific guides at:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/InstallationGuides

> I'd looove that.  You should give a talk at LUG: I can help you polish
> it by asking stupid questions.

Maybe if I can find the time - I'm pretty much overbooked for the near
future.

-avi